Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Teljes Film Magyarul Online 1989
Részletek
Ország : Málta
Forgatási helyszín : Szerencs
Nyelv : Mandzsu
Költségvetés : $326 462 877
Hossz : 209 perc
Gyártó : KRU Studios
Gyártás
Forgatókönyvíró : Teofilo Shakeel
Vezető producer : Iwan Keeley
Producer : Akin Abdalla
Jelmeztervező : Lekeisha Ieshaa
Főszerepben : Elizabete Albane, Alisya Kirti, Thamim Gruffudd
Műfaj : Analiese Marques
Alapmű : Rayhan Armel
Zene : Dhriya Ishan
Operatőr : Jayda Draco
Rendező : Ryle Simrun
Vágó : Pamelia Oviyan
Forgalmazás
Megjelenési : 1792. május 17
Bevétel : $871 934 117
Forgalmazó : Turn 10 Studios
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Wikipedia ~ Honey I Shrunk the Kids is a 1989 American comic science fiction film The directorial debut of Joe Johnston and produced by Walt Disney Pictures it tells the story of an inventor who accidentally shrinks his and his next door neighbors kids to a quarter of an inch with his electromagnetic shrinking machine and accidentally throws them out with the trash where they must venture into their
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Reboot in the Works at Disney – Film ~ Honey I Shrunk the Kids was a fun family adventure film and in a world where Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle is actually good it’s not hard to imagine Shrunk taking on a similar trajectory
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Reboot in the Works With Josh Gad ~ Honey I Shrunk the Kids was Disneys highestgrossing liveaction film for fives years running spawning two sequels and a TV series spinoff that ran from the late 90s to early 00s Film
Honey I Shrunk the Kids The TV Show S02 Ep01 Honey Its Quarkzilla ~ Honey I Shrunk the Kids The TV Show S02 Ep20 Honey Its Your Party Duration 5154 Elida Sitzes 18 views 5154 Lost for Life Full Movie Snagfilms Duration 11450
Honey I Shrunk the Kids decluttr Store ~ Looking for Honey I Shrunk the Kids Visit Decluttr for great deals and super savings with FREE shipping today
Watch honey i shrunk the kids yesmovies 123movies free on ~ watch honey i shrunk the kids yesmovies 123movies free online on website
#letöltés ingyen. #teljes mese. #magyar szinkron. #1080p. #indavideo. #angolul. #filmek. #HD videa. #online magyarul. #dvdrip. #magyar felirat. #blu ray. #letöltés. #filmnézés.#teljes film. #720p